BAS Engineering Ltd.
We offer a fully certified Hydrotest Station and Eddy Current test rig to retest and certify all SCBA cylinders and scuba cylinders.
Inspections and testing of all types of steel, composite and aluminium cylinders to European Standards EN1968 EN ISO 11623 and EN 1802.
Breathing Air Analysis
At Breathing Air Systems Engineering Ltd we carry out breathing air analysis to B.S. E.N. 12021.1998 Standard with the latest Factair F4000 Safe Air Test.
Large selection of spare parts for Hamworthy, Nardi, Becker, Compair, L&W and MSA. Also pressure gauges, SCBA and Scuba filling valves, filters, cartridges, pumps and more.
- All our staff are fully trained and certified by A.S.S.E.T, I.D.E.S.T and S.I.T.A. We are an I.D.E.S.T approved test house, registered number 7N.
- All of our work and parts are covered by a 12-month warranty.
- Ultrasonic leak detection, Vibration testing, Hydrostatic testing of air receivers and steel cylinders
- Certification of breathing air systems as well as purity and breathing air analysis.
- We carry a large stock of spare parts for: Hamworthy, Bower, Williams & James, Ja Becker and Reavell products.
- We supply the following:
- Filling panels & Filling whips
- High pressure piping systems
- Cascade systems, Booster pumps & Accessories
- Adaptors & fittings
- H.P. valves, gauges and safety valves.
- Breathing air cartridges, filters and oil
- Complete overhaul of all H.P. Compressors
- We are capable of designing and building a breathing air-system filter to international standards (EN12002) and to a customer’s specific requirements.
- Breathing Air Systems supplies new and rebuilt H.P. Compressors as well as reconditioned equipment.
Compressors can be hired in various sizes.